Saturday, July 17, 2010

Look what I got....!

Eeeeeeeee!!!!

My first brand new computer in 8 years (scary huh...)


I'm too excited to sleep!


Now I can do some of this...



A lot of this...

(Notice the new Photoshop software? FAh-ancy!)


And practice my super cool peering over my laptop look...

Ok, I'll have to work on the dork factor here....

I don't think the super cool coffee shop laptopers have exactly the same goofy tooth smile, but can you blame me just this once??


You know, this isn't just all about me or even all about Subtle Tee... there is a little something for all of us with this new gift.

Jonah loves the box




Sienna loves the photobooth


And I just LOVE it period!

Whatever our reasons, we are all very happy to have it!


1 comment:

  1. Love it. Did Photoshop come on the computer or....is there a CD I can have to?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails