Oh boy, do I have some ideas for you!
I could spend all afternoon finding the end of the crafty blogging world looking at all the creative ideas out there...
so the other day I did just that!
If you've seen my Hubby Tee Tank you probably guessed I am a sucker for a good t-shirt refashion! It's no surprise I almost ripped the shirt right off my husband's back when I saw these...
Get ready, because you'll probably need to start sewing after you read this!
1. The Ruffle Shirt by Sachiko at Tea Rose Home
A little somethings to sew for you:
2. Anthropologie Wrap Tee by So Happy Together
3. Another unbelievably cute Anthropologie tank top by So Happy Together-
A little somethings to sew for your home:
4. Ruffly Gathered Pillow by A Quiet Little Life
5. Flower covered wedding ring pillow Vanessa of V & Co
A little somethings for your little yous
6. The Beach Comer Dress by Ruffles and Stuff
7. Toddler Skirt and Shirt by Lil Blue Boo.
A little somethings for your babies
8. Infant Gown by This Mama Makes Stuff
9. T-shirt Sleeve Baby Hat By Homemade by Jill
10. Ruffle bloomers by Blueberry kisses
How am I ever going to
steal no sneak borrow all the t-shirts from the Mr. that I'll need to do these?!
So much inspiration so little time!!
What's your favorite??
Any other good tee make ups out there that I missed? I'd love to keep adding!