Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For my casual gentleman

As fate would have it, shortly after my great discovery of abandoned onsies I stumbled across one of my favorite blogs of all times, Ruffles and Stuff! I just love Disney, the mastermind behind some of the most creative and simplest crafts that even I can do. It was near Christmas and someone was showcasing little shirts with tree appliques on them. I thought, wow that looks like a tie! How cute would that be? Much like my husband who swears he invented grilled cheese sandwiches, I thought I stumbled upon gold!

Of course there just aren't too many original ideas out there anymore and a few scrolls later I saw that someone beat me to it. Still, a good idea is a good idea and I managed to put my own little spin on it.



Now that's one tee you could wear for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails